OWS TECH’s RA-Series oil water separators are design specific and meet or exceed today’s strict discharge limits. Our performance proven separators are made from the highest quality fiberglass to ensure structural integrity and use a unique high efficiency coalescer (HEC) pack to remove free non-emulsified hydrocarbons with a specific gravity less than 0.95. Our (HEC) packs unique random tube matrix flushes solids and removes oil droplets down to 20 micron size with an effluent discharge quality of 10 ppm or less. The RA-Series by design has a low maintenance factor and is easily serviceable due to its large manway access opening and light weight removable (HEC) packs. Flow rates range from 20-400 GPM thru a single unit and larger flow rates can be accommodated with multiple units. With an extensive line of standard products ranging from 4′ to 8′ in diameter we’re sure to have one that meets your specific application.
- Cost effective
- Rustproof/Corrosion resistant
- Made with our unique (HEC) pack for easy maintenance
- 30 year structural warranty
- Flow rates 20-400 gpm
- Removes free floating oils and settleable solids
- Removes 20 micron size hydrocarbons and larger
- Produces effluent down to 10ppm or less
- Can produce effluent down to 5ppm or less with optional (HPF) pack.
Control panels, level switches, freeze protection packages, pump packages, and OSHA approved handrails.